Q. How do I enter?
A. It's easy, please submit your entry via the awards platform. Entries open 21 December 2018.
You will be asked to create a profile and then you will be asked to structure your submission under the headings shown below:
- Category: (select from the dropdown box)
- Name of entry: Nominee's name
- 200 words to highlight and summarise of why the nominee should win
- 750-850 words to demonstrate how the highlights were achieved to evidence and showcase what makes your nominee stand out from the crowd and worthy of an Award.
- Please cover the points highlighted in the category description. Please note, the size and cost of any project submitted is immaterial - entrants should provide measurable results that highlight the success of the initiative, team or project. Percentages on their own are often insufficient with no context.
Q. Can I submit supporting material?
A. Yes certainly, but remember the entry should be able to stand on its own. In the name of fairness and equality, all entries should stick to text only in the submission and any graphical information such as charts, graphs, photos and infographics should be included as supporting material. The most important point to focus on when preparing any background material and supporting evidence is that quality and relevance are the important elements, not quantity.
Q. How much does it cost to enter?
A. The InsuranceERM Awards are free to enter – there is absolutely no charge to enter a submission.
Q. Can I enter the same company/product into more than one category?
A. Yes you can – provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant category criteria.
Q. When is the entry deadline?
A. The closing date for all entries is the 21 December 2018
Q. What do I get if I win?
A. Winning an InsuranceERM Award marks you out as a leader in your field. You will be featured as a winner on the InsuranceERM website and in the Spring 2019 issue of the InsuranceERM magazine.
Q. Is there an awards ceremony?
A. Yes. This year we have booked the iconic Tower Bridge Walkways in London to host the gala evening on Thursday 7 March 2019. It's an evening of celebration with unlimited bubbles, bowl food and canapes. Winners will be presented with their trophy and it's a wonderful way to celebrate with colleagues and peers. The view over the Thames is rather impressive too!
Please contact Oli Henry for more information on ticket packages.
E: [email protected] T: +44 (0)203 651 7208