People and Teams
Please describe the individual's role and responsibilities and how the nominee is excelling in their work, with reference to examples of leadership, strategy, action and results.
Please describe the make-up and responsibility of the team within the organisation. Describe the team's aims and objectives and the challenges they had to overcome during the year. Please also include details of how the team met its targets and drove value back to the company.
- Actuarial team of the year
- Chief actuary of the year
- Chief risk officer of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
- Risk team of the year
- Young actuarial professional of the year
- Young risk professional of the year
- Alternative capital deal-maker of the year (ILS / collateralised reinsurance)
- Climate risk initiative of the year
- Consultancy of the year
- Diversity initiative of the year
- Insurer of the year - based on their approach to risk and capital management
- Insurance asset manager of the year
- Reinsurer of the year - based on their approach to risk and capital management
- Risk innovation of the year by a re/insurer
- Risk consultancy of the year
The ability for technology to assist with strategic decision-making and provide insights that result in better risk-adjusted performance as well as meeting regulatory requirements is what every re/insurer would like. This award seeks to acknowledge those providers who are helping the industry achieve their goals. Each submission should explain how the technology provider has demonstrated excellence in the particular category. Ease and speed of implementation, flexibility, robustness, scalability, transparency, technical support and cost are all elements that will be considered when deciding the winners. Case studies from the past 12-18 months should provide background to specific customer problems and explain why their solution was awarded the business. Evidence of success in implementation and meeting the client expectations should be included.
Supplying client references (names, email addresses and phone numbers) will be looked upon favourably.
- Actuarial modelling solution of the year
- Analytics solution of the year
- Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
- Cloud technology solution of the year
- Cyber solution of the year
- Data solution of the year
- ERM end-to-end solution of the year
- ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
- LDTI solution of the year
- Operational risk solution of the year
- Regulatory reporting software of the year
- Stress scenarios software of the year