100+ attendees discussed and benchmarked how best to meet the data requirements for Solvency II and how to use data for sound enterprise risk management.
The agenda featured a series of keynote addresses, special insights and panel discussions on reporting, modelling and data governance.
- Colin Lethbridge, Data Governance Stakeholder Manager, AVIVA
- David Lodge, Global Data Governance Manager & Senior Operational Risk Consultant, ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY
- Dominic Rau, Head Risk Aggregation & Analytics, Director, Group Risk Management, SWISS RE
- Graham Smith, PRA Relationship Manager, Risk and Actuarial Function, NFU MUTUAL
- Lee Dobson, Solvency II Programme Director, LV=
- Kevin Messere, Data Quality Manager, QBE EUROPEAN OPERATIONS
- Nathan Bavidge, Solvency II Programme Director, DIRECT LINE GROUP
- Peter Telford, Enterprise Risk Director, LEGAL & GENERAL
- Richard Charlton, Head of Internal Model Oversight, PHOENIX GROUP
- Romain Paserot, Director of Insurance Supervision, THE AUTORITÉ DE CONTRÔLE PRUDENTIEL (ACPR)
- Werner Matula, Chief Actuary, VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP
- Click here for the agenda