This annual conference is the premier event for the North American insurance market and will bring you up to date with the latest thinking on the most pressing issues facing risk professionals today.
Join a premier group of CROs, Chief Actuaries and Regulators to discuss and benchmark your enterprise risk management strategies, with special insights on:
- The role of Chief Risk Officer as a valued business strategy partner in times of rapid changes
- Regulatory policy – bridging international and domestic considerations
- Economic capital models and financial risk management
- Modern day ERM frameworks
- Addressing asset risk and improving yields
- Business resilience in the face of cyber risk
- Emerging risks - how CNA integrates new risk identification into the ERM process
- Conduct and reputational risks: Regulatory pressures and instilling a culture of good conduct
- Competitive risk: Fintech, disruption and the internet of things
"This was a high quality event" - Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Who should attend:
"Very good + interesting + relevant agenda with excellent speakers" - Build America Mutual
Take a free trial to www.insuranceerm.com to read news and articles of relevance for the people who run insurance and reinsurance companies and those that service and advise them. We add to this analysis and technical papers to enable CFOs, CROs, risk managers, Heads of Solvency, actuaries and others to carry out their jobs in a more informed way.