This annual conference is the premier event for the North American insurance market and will bring you up to date with the latest thinking on the most pressing issues facing risk professionals today.
Join a premier group of CROs, Chief Actuaries and Regulators to discuss and benchmark your enterprise risk management strategies, with special insights on:
- The role of Chief Risk Officer as a valued business strategy partner in times of rapid changes
- Regulatory policy – bridging international and domestic considerations
- Economic capital models and financial risk management
- Modern day ERM frameworks
- Addressing asset risk and improving yields
- Business resilience in the face of cyber risk
- Emerging risks - how CNA integrates new risk identification into the ERM process
- Conduct and reputational risks: Regulatory pressures and instilling a culture of good conduct
- Competitive risk: Fintech, disruption and the internet of things
2016 delegates profile
"This was a high quality event" - Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Who should attend:
"Very good + interesting + relevant agenda with excellent speakers" - Build America Mutual
Register by Friday 12 May to receive a 20% early bird discount.
InsuranceERM ubscribers receive a 40% discount**.
This is applied to the early bird rate if registering booked 12 May.
**The discount will be automatically applied when subscribers are logged in.
Don't miss out!
Take a free trial to www.insuranceerm.com to read news and articles of relevance for the people who run insurance and reinsurance companies and those that service and advise them. We add to this analysis and technical papers to enable CFOs, CROs, risk managers, Heads of Solvency, actuaries and others to carry out their jobs in a more informed way.