The fifth annual Insurance Risk and Capital conference is the premier 2-day event for insurance C-level executives and risk teams. The practitioners' conference offers insights from thought leaders into the present and future challenges facing the industry.
"Wide range of formats: group discussions, interview + interactive questions" - LV=
Hosted by InsuranceERM, this event will explore strategies for risk and capital management in the insurance sector.
A host of top-notch speakers have been confirmed, including:
At Insurance Risk & Capital you will:
- Hear from 30+ speakers
- Join over 200 delegates from more than 15 countries (last year over 70% of attendees were re/insurers & regulators)
- Discuss the most pressing issues in insurance risk and capital management with fellow CROs, Chief Actuaries and Regulators
Panel sessions covered:
- The strategic landscape: What are the relevant strategies for insurers for 2018 and beyond
- Market, political and regulatory volatility
- What does recent research tell us about longevity trends?
- The regulatory impact of new financial technology on the insurance sector
Roundtables and group discussions:
- CRO roundtable 1: Finding the strategic value in Solvency II
- CRO roundtable 2: Profiling the risk team of the future
- Group discussion: The technologies set to revolutionise the general insurance industry
- Group discussion: Spotlight on life products and the driving forces around them
- The disruptors panel: Defining the future of the insurance industry
The interview: with Fausto Parente, Executive Director, EIOPA
Other topics include:
- Optimal Capital Management Strategies
- Calculating the capital buffer
- Defining, initiating and embedding a risk culture
- A spotlight on the consumer
- What does it take to become a digital insurer?
- Modernizing the functioning of the board
- What does a resilient business model look like?
- Capturing and modelling emerging risk
- How is the cyber risk threat evolving
- Cyber risk as a new product opportunity
- And more...check the agenda
"Well done as usual" - Bank of England