Advisory note on the COVID-19 situation
Field Gibson Media, the organisers of Environmental Finance, Insurance Asset Risk and InsuranceERM events are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in the UK and globally. The health, safety and well-being of all our attendees is of prime importance and we will implement precautionary measures as needed. For the latest updates and guidelines on the COVID-19 situation in the UK, please visit the UK Government's health advice.
Insurance Risk & Capital Americas virtual conference wrapped up after two packed day of panels, speed networking sessions, and discussion groups.
We were delighted by the quality of the discussions and audience participation.
All the 30+ panels and sessions are available on demand on the events platform until the end of November.
Non-registered delegates can contact [email protected] for access. Re/insurers, regulators and commissions can access all the contents for free.
The InsuranceERM and Insurance Asset Risk editorial teams have published a number of articles from the event and these can be viewed below:
- NYDFS's Lacewell outlines urgency of climate risk for insurers
- DFS sets out first climate guidelines for New York's insurers
- The future of insurance: digital transformation
- CIOs turn from managing investments to managing expectations
- Things are never so bad they can't get worse - USA CIOs' new mantra
- Even lower for longer scenario leaves insurers with slim pickings on the horizon
- Rates unlikely to go negative in the USA but be prepared in case
- The Fed will continue to act as vaccine until actual vaccine is found
- Operational risk best practice for insurers
- All employees are key stakeholders in risk analytics and reporting, says CRO
- COVID-19 impact on USA insurer portfolios very difficult to model
- US state regulators unifying in climate change battle
- High time to address inequality, says NAIC's Ray Farmer
- Cheap opportunities difficult to access this year, insurers say
- Alternatives have emerged even stronger from COVID-19 crisis
- NAIC puts liquidity stress tests on ice, due to the live one underway
If you aren't a subscriber, you can read the above articles by signing up for a no-obligation free one-month trial:
InsuranceERM's annual Insurance Risk & Capital America (virtual) conference features three different tracks:
||Gain high-value content
Hear from 30+ expert speakers and gain critical industry insights on a range of thought-provoking topics.
Be more sustainable
No travel, less costs, no expenses - reduce your carbon footprint!
Breakdown of the attendees
"This conference is all about networking and connecting with insurers, regulators, and other key players of the insurance industry. It has broadened my view of ERM". Assurant
"Having an event that allows us to discuss about the liability side and the asset side of the insurer's balance sheet is extremely valuable". ReinassanceRE
"This conference talks about risk from different perspectives, with many insurers attending plus representatives from NAIC, the Federal Reserve and State Regulators. This is a great mix which makes this event extremely valuable" Transamerica