Use this link to read the Spring 2020 edition of InsuranceERM.
You do not have to be a subscriber to download the PDF, but non-subscribers will be asked to submit their name and email address.
Inside this issue:
- A full report on the InsuranceERM 2020 Awards
- Thoughts from CROs on the coronavirus crisis
- How insurers are modelling the pandemic
- Three articles on IFRS 17: a report from our IFRS 17 Conference, Aon's analysis of key performance indicators under IFRS 17, and a story on the delay of the accounting standard
- Why the French are rejecting the global Insurance Capital Standard
- Interviews with Selina Lau, chief executive of the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers; Ray Farmer, president of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners; and Lorie Graham, chief risk officer at AAIC