This quarter's issue includes:
- The InsuranceERM Americas Awards 2021: profiles of all the winners
- A special series on re/insurance startups, including interviews with Africa Specialty Risks, Conduit Re, Mosaic and SiriusPoint
- A roundup of developments from the leading catastrophe model vendors and platforms, featuring AIR Worldwide, RMS, Oasis LMF, Impact Forecasting, Willis Re, Karen Clark and Company, JBA Risk Management, CoreLogic, Nasdaq, Fathom and Combus
- Grey swan risks: how are insurers monitoring and managing risks with potentially large impacts that are poorly understood
- A country profile of Spain
- How much is IFRS 17 costing the insurance industry?
- An interview with life ILS pioneer Luca Tres
- ... and more
If you are not a subscriber please sign up for a free no obligation one-month trial.
If you have previously taken a trial and would like access, please email [email protected].