This quarter's issue includes:
- New risks from a remote workforce. Chief risk officers explain how changing working patterns are affecting insurers' ability to function – both day-to-day and in terms of future strategy
- Focus on the global Insurance Capital Standard (ICS). The ICS is currently a low priority for insurers and investors, but UK firms in particular should watch it closely
- A profile of Prudential Financial's chief risk officer, Nick Silitch. Silitch explains how he has shaped his role as CRO at the largest US life insurer and Covid-19's impact on the business
- Digital transformation has long been heralded as a game changer for the insurance business. However, insurers' risk and capital functions are proving more challenging to digitalise
- IFRS 17 Essentials. A guide for insurers implementing the new insurance contracts accounting standard
If you are not a subscriber please sign up for a free no obligation one-month trial. If you have previously taken a trial and would like access, please email [email protected].