Conning - ADVISE® Enterprise Risk Modeler
Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Economic / risk scenario generator
- End-to-end ERM
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Solvency II solution
- Stress and scenario testing
Type of platform
Other features - does your offering facilitate
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
The annual subscription fee depends upon the required software features, the number of users, and the range of economies to be modelled.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
The software can be downloaded, installed, and licensed in less than an hour. Implementation time is dependent on client needs, with clients often able to start producing meaningful management reports within a couple of months.
Conning’s ADVISE® Enterprise Risk Modeler is a comprehensive financial simulation engine for optimising decision-making across an entire company.
North America: Lorraine Hritcko - [email protected]
Europe: Mark Saunders - [email protected]