Guy Carpenter - MetaRisk Tool Suite
Type of System
- Capital modelling
- Catastrophe modelling
- Economic capital aggregation
- Exposure management
- Operational risk management
- Risk management
- Asset/liability management
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Ceded reinsurance evaluation and assumed reinsurance pricing
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- NAIC RMORSA
- Solvency II internal model
What are the typical implementation costs?
Licensing costs are on a case by case basis. Internal implementation costs such as hardware and time invested in training are usually modest. Generally, there is no additional consulting expense.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
It typically takes minutes to install and anywhere from two hours to a day for initial training. Full implementation would depend on project scope.
Please name companies that use the system/solution
MetaRisk is licensed by more than 140 companies globally, and has over a thousand users both within Guy Carpenter and externally licensed.