Ortec Finance - GLASS for Insurance
Type of System
- Capital modelling
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic / risk scenario generator
- Exposure management
- Risk management
- Stress testing
- Asset/liability management
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Climate risk management
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
What are the typical implementation costs?
GLASS for Insurance is based on a subscription or licence model. Implementation costs are approximately 50% of the annual licence fee.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
All engagements are bespoke and timelines are dependent upon the client’s selected scope. In case of a simple configuration, the installation of the software and set-up might only require a few days.
More complex and tailor-made requirements might warrant a more complex implementation process.
Ortec Finance GLASS for insurance is a leading asset and liability management solution for insurance companies globally.