Praedicat - ChemMeta
Type of System
- Climate risk management
- Emerging risk identification system
- Exposure management
- FDA AERS data and Interactive Adverse Event data aggregation
- Five Inventories: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Dietary Supplements, Food Supplements, Pesticides
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- Interactive Adverse Event Data
- Internal/external reporting
- Pharmaceuticals, FDA and Interactive Adverse Data aggregations, chemical data aggregation and risk assessment
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Product stewardship
- REACH Dossiers submitted to European Chemicals Agency
- Risk management
- Technical account underwriting
Type of platform
What are the typical implementation costs?
Time to be oriented
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Please name companies that use the system/solution
Large global chemical companies or those with exposure to chemicals and consumer product goods manufacturers, and large global (re)insurers.
@Praedicat is a liability emerging risk analytics company for (re)insurers & global industrial companies. Our emerging risk framework makes emerging risk actionable across its lifecycle, helping companies identify, track, & take action on emerging risk early.