Sciurus Analytics - Financial Canvas
Type of System
- Capital modelling
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic / risk scenario generator
- Risk management
- Stress testing
- Data management
- End-to-end ERM
- Solvency II solution
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Spreadsheet risk management
- Solvency II reporting
- ECB insurance statistics reporting
- National Specific Templates (Ireland and France)
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- Replicating portfolios
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
What are the typical implementation costs?
There is no charge for supporting a vanilla Financial Canvas implementation including access to existing models. We will often work with clients to create custom analysis and visualisation of the analysis with charges typically £10k-£20k.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
The software is hosted so there is no implementation time. Creating custom analytics and dashboards with our team of financial experts and data visualisation specialists typically takes between two weeks and two months.
Please name companies that use the system/solution
Our clients are diverse across insurance companies, investment consultants and large pension funds. Many are confidential, but we can list Redington Momentum ISC, tpt, Coal Pension Trustees and Equiniti.
Financial Canvas is an intuitive graphical environment to make better actuarial and investment decisions with confidence