Willis Towers Watson - DataValidator
Type of System
- Analysis of movement in data/results
- Assessment of data quality
- Data Validation
- Data cleansing
- Data management
- Data management
- Data transformation
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- IFRS 17
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
It varies with the scope of the implementation.
Most recent significant update:
DataValidator 2.2 further enhances Willis Towers Watson’s award-winning Data Solution for insurers:
- Performance leap: With processing speed now between three and 20 times faster, DataValidator 2.2 enables clients to deal with much greater volumes of data in a more efficient way.
- Deeper integration with Unify: The process of combining both Willis Towers Watson's DataValidator and Unify – its business process management, governance, and automation technology – has become more streamlined, allowing users to more easily build end-to-end business processes, deeply embedding data validation and transformation into insurers' workflows.
This deeper integration with Unify represents another step towards intelligent automation and will enable insurers to quickly and automatically extract key data quality information from DataValidator.
Planned future enhancements:
Continue integration with Unify to better enable easy and efficient data validation, cleansing and transformation.
How does your solution integrate with third-party systems or in-house systems?
DataValidator can ingest common flat file types or connect to insurers’ data stores. After validation, cleansing and transformation, DataValidator can also output to common file types that can be ingested by insurers’ other systems.
What is the key attribute of your product(s) that differentiates it from your competitors?
DataValidator is incredibly easy to use and gives business users control over data quality. Further, the data quality reports that are produced automatically provide the strong governance that insurers require. When combined with Unify, data cleansing, transformation and validation is quick and easy enabling businesses to focus on analysis and decision making.
What trends are you seeing in terms of customer demand?
Timely access to good quality data continues to be one of the most difficult challenges facing the insurance sector due to struggles with legacy systems and the demands of IFRS 17 and other fast-evolving regulatory timetables. Our ability to make strategic decisions is only as good as the information that we have to base that decision on. During times of uncertainty, having efficient access to accurate and reliable data can enable companies to quickly diagnose emerging trends and react appropriately, steering the business towards greater profitability and growth.
DataValidator is a business-friendly solution to data quality challenges; enabling greater efficiency and better decision making