Willis Towers Watson - Unify
Type of System
- Operational risk management
- Risk management
- Data management
- End-to-end ERM
- Solvency II solution
- Internal/external reporting
- Reserving solution
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- Business Process Automation and integration
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
What are the typical implementation costs?
£100,000 - £500,000 including consultancy
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Please name companies that use the system/solution
Unfortunately, we are contractually limited in our ability to reference specific clients.
Unify brings technology, people and process together to enable automated delivery of financial and reporting workflows.