zeb - zeb.control
Type of System
- Exposure management
- Operational risk management
- Risk management
- Asset/liability management
- Data management
- Solvency II solution
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- Replicating portfolios
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
What are the typical implementation costs?
Implementations costs vary according to the number and complexity of the involved insurance units.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Implementation projects typically range from 4 weeks to 6 months.
Please name companies that use the system/solution
Signal Iduna, Gothaer, Grazer Wechselseitige Versicherung
zeb.control is the globally leading insurance software solution for Solvency II as acknowledged by InsuranceERM Awards and a KPMG study.