Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Economic capital aggregation
- End-to-end ERM or Solvency II solution
- Governance, risk, compliance
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Risk Management
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
- Batch generation and compilation enhancements to speed up the process
- Optimisation option of Generated code – can vastly improve model execution time
R3S Process Manager
- Can now manage data, assumptions, models and reports for full end to end process control
- Ability to create templates and then produce automated recurring processes
Standard Code Models
- Additional code library for IFRS 17 calculations and process including a mix of example calculations and model processes to comply with aspects of the regulation
- Enhanced Solvency II Standard Formula model to take account of changes in final asset infrastructure stress text and EIOPA errata's and to 'group' level calculations affecting the MCR and Risk Margin as well as most onerous stress with RFF
- Release of US Standard Code including Variable Annuities, Fixed Annuities, Universal Life and Indexed Universal Life products code and US regulatory processes for reserve, capital and GAAP reporting.
Planned future enhancements:
- Central management of workspaces allowing check-out/check-in of components from R3S Modeler allowing multi-user development on a single workspace
- Extensions to the functionality of R3S Process Manager, allowing more of a client's process to be included and automated
The offering facilitates
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
- R3S can read in files from any database, data warehouse or file format that has an OLE-DB/ODBC driver and the results can be read into third party solutions via OLE-DB/ODBC as well.
- The solution integrates with Microsoft cloud and grid computing.
- By using the R3S Toolkit API's models can be integrated with any number of 3rd party solutions.
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
The licence fee will depend on the number of users and set up of the software suite within the organisation. Implementation cost will also vary depending on the scope of the project and the mix of internal and external resource.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Installation and configuration of the software is straightforward. Depending on the company's complexity and needs a model implementation's project can vary between few weeks (for Standard Formula aggregation integration) to several months (for implementing company specific models)
Key attributes of product:
R3S Modeler enables Actuaries and Risk professionals to build risk and regulatory models to perform a range of calculations on a single platform with a common set of code. The modular approach and graphical interface help reduce implementation costs whilst optimizing ease of use. The integrated modelling control infrastructure supports complete transparency, audit, workflow.
R3S Process Manager is a web based server environment enabling users to securely prepare, manage, schedule and automate inputs, calculations and results processes. Managed through customizable user profiles, roles and permissions, it provides an advanced production infrastructure that enables complete separation of model development and production.
Please name companies that use the system/solution:
R3S is installed in more than 150 client sites in over 50 countries around the world. Please contact RNA Analytics at
[email protected] to discuss customer references and any further information required.