Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Data management
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic scenario generator
- End-to-end ERM or Solvency II solution
- Governance, risk, compliance
- Operational risk
- Risk Management
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
Most recent update was July 2016.
The offering facilitates
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- NAIC's RMORSA
- Solvency II internal model
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
Yes. RiskAgility PM contains a .Net AP that allows integration into an automated end-to-end process. This can be done using Willis Towers Watson's Unify. RiskAgility PM directly integrates with Willis Towers Watson's STAR RN, third-party ESGs and RiskAgility EC.
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Varies with the scope of the implementation.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Works out-of-the box with configuration not coding.
Key attributes of product:
RiskAgility PM is part of our Solutions for Life portfolio of integrated software, technology and consulting services – a holistic solution to managing the end-to-end risk modelling process. RiskAgility PM's role in the process is to automate capital modelling, through faster proxy fitting and validation.
Key benefits include:
- Automates the choice of stresses
- Undertakes Least Squares Monte Carlo (LSMC) modelling for stochastic models
- Automates the generation and validation of ESG scenarios for stochastic models, even with third party ESGs
- Validates the proxy model fitting
- Provides flexibility to integrate with and improve your existing capital model process
- Can be integrated into an automated end-to-end process