Type of System
- Data management
- Governance, risk, compliance
- Assessment of data quality
- Analysis of movement in data/results
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
DataValidator 2.1 was released in April 2019 and included a number of new features to enhance the user experience.
Planned future enhancements:
Speed enhancements; improved management of validation check failures
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
DataValidator integrates with Willis Towers Watson Unify. It can read data from any delimited text file (any extension), any database with a defined OLEDB connection string and Microsoft Excel.
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Installation of the software on-site is a trivial exercise, the cost of full implementation depends on the scope of the exercise, including number of data feeds, required transformations and nature/volume of validations required.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Implementations may be as short as a few weeks and it would be rare for an implementation to extend beyond a few months.
Key attributes of product:
- The combination of usability and purpose-built functionality for insurers.
- Assess data quality: Users can quickly and comprehensively assess the accuracy and completeness of data, including verifying movements across time periods.
- Transform data: allows the user to perform complex data transformations to generate model-ready data.
- Audit readiness: Highly visible measure of data quality and production of clear reports to document the validations performed and to capture the results of data quality checks for regulatory compliance and best practice governance.
- Batch processing: Execute multiple jobs at the click of a button with live job-monitoring.
- Ease of use: Clean and intuitive user interface, removing the black box on data processing.
Please name companies that use the system/solution:
As of May 2019 we have 10 clients throughout Europe