Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Data management
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic scenario generator
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Risk Management
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
Support for structured asset modelling
Planned future enhancements:
Integrated Portfolio Optimization
The offering facilitates
- Solvency II internal model
- Replicating portfolios
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
Implementation plans include customization of ETL processes linking to in-house or third-party data sources (e.g. asset and economic data vendors), and pipelines to reporting systems (e.g. SSAS, PowerBI, Tableau).
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Highly dependent on scope of the solution and required customisation.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Typically, a six-to-twelve month timeline is targeted.
Key attributes of product:
- Backed by the strength of Milliman's actuarial, capital markets, and ERM expertise
- Platform structure is highly customizable to meet client requirements
- Granular data storage and reporting
- Support for custom strategy and optimization logic
Please name companies that use the system/solution:
Several US life insurers