Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Data management
- Economic capital aggregation
- End-to-end ERM or Solvency II solution
- Exposure management
- Governance, risk, compliance
- Internal/external reporting
- Operational risk
- Risk Management
- Spreadsheet risk management
- Stress testing
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
We are excited to have launched ReMetrica Ultimate Edition in August 2017. This release brings you innovative new features to enhance your risk and capital modelling. See our short video: http://aon.io/2wJD0Oh
Ultimate Edition features include:
- Workflows: Enables complex modelling infrastructures, with many connected models and multiple data sources, to be automated graphically in a way that modellers naturally understand:
- Audit trails: Enhanced model management through advanced audit trails where all changes of logic and data are tracked, including each and every model run.
- Global Enterprise System: Addresses common problems of modelling projects with multiple users in multiple locations, creating a tiered modelling “solution stack”
Planned future enhancements:
We will be delivering new super-fast components. These will run fast on your existing hardware, but will run even faster on dedicated GPU hardware.
Integration with third-party systems or in-house systems
ReMetrica can take simple feeds in from third party tools, such as catastrophe models or ESGs. ReMetrica is also fully programmable with a .NET API. Users can easily create links to control ReMetrica from external applications. However, the release of Ultimate Edition means that sophisticated links to third party systems can be create without the need for programming.
The offering facilitates
- NAIC's RMORSA
- Solvency II standard formula
- Solvency II internal model
- IFRS 17
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Implementation and configuration is straightforward. ReMetrica can be installed on a desktop, a server or a combination. Model implementation projects can vary anywhere between a couple of days to several months, depending on scope and complexity.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Standard implementation can be carried out in a few minutes. Some of our more sophisticated clients have more complex requirements. However, ReMetrica V7 works seamlessly with Microsoft's High Performance Computing (HPC) meaning these solutions can be implemented with little time or support overhead.
Key attributes of product:
- Build models without the coding
- A comprehensive library of advanced components that enable you to build a sophisticated capital model.
- Models can be understood quickly and easily by any user, removing key-man risk if a colleague leaves the role.
- Transparent models mean you can more quickly access data
- New tools such as DataGrids, Key Properties and Message Views mean you can understand and diagnose your data.
- Answer questions like, “What caused my bad year?” with model re-run.
- Easy to conduct ‘what-if’ deterministic calculations.
Please name companies that use the system/solution:
Axa, Hannover Re, Legal and General, Allianz Risk Transfer, Zurich Insurance, Tokio Marine Group, Nationwide