Type of System
- Capital modelling
- Data management
- End-to-end ERM or Solvency II solution
- Governance, risk, compliance
- Internal/external reporting
- Risk Management
Type of Platform
Most recent significant updates:
Compatability with Willis Towers Watson's enterprise-wide risk and actuarial systems integration platform, Unify.
Planned future enhancements:
It will be included in Willis Towers Watson's SaaS virtual workplace, vPlace.
The offering facilitates
- Solvency II standard formula
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
The solution can operate independently or can be integrated with third-party and/or in-house systems into an end-to-end actuarial reporting solution using Willis Towers Watson's automated process workflow solution, Unify.
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Varies with the scope of the implementation.
Key attributes of product:
RiskAgility Standard Formula is part of our Solutions for Life portfolio of integrated software, technology and consulting services – a holistic solution to managing the end-to-end risk modelling process.
Key benefits include:
- Covers the full scope of the Solvency II Standard Formula, including all risks in precisely the same structure.
- Supports aggregation for complex group structures, including matching adjustment portfolios and ring fenced funds.
- It doesn't require iterative calculations with helper functions. This simplifies the process and makes results easier to understand.
- The solution also provides the framework to perform Solvency II Partial Internal Model calculations.