Type of System
- Data management
- Machine learning and statistical modelling
- Data analysis
- Big data manipulation
Type of Platform
Integration with third-party or in-house systems?
Spark, Hadoop, R, Python software (open source)
Implementation and Costs
Typical implementation costs:
Solys could be use in different modes (local cluster or cloud). The first mode capitalizes on infrastructures the office already have. The second allows to be scalable and use on-demand resources located on the cloud (pay as you use).
How long does your software take to implement on site?
0.5 day to deploy.
Key attributes of product:
Data manipulation/scrubbing and friendly using big data technology; the solution can also be used in a more advanced mode for data scientists and programmers [Please note we are developing a cloud version with new features]
- Very user-friendly interface and interactive visualizations
- Transparency and full audit track of results (code is shared)
- Scalable (if more resources needed for a big project, we can use the cloud with appropriate devices)
- High performances thanks to calculations externalized to servers (the underlying engine is Spark)
- Data and results archived and backed up by user login
- Automatic updates