There is only one week until the annual Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference, hosted by InsuranceERM and our sister publication Insurance Asset Risk, will take place at Convene, 117 West 46th Street in New York, on 26 September.
As an in-person event, it offers valuable opportunities to network, catch up and share ideas and gain new perspectives from insurance chief risk officers (CROs) chief actuaries, chief investment officers, chief sustainability officers, as well as industry regulators in North America.
The agenda feature two tracks covering all aspects of enterprise risk management and investment strategy for re/insurers in North America. This includes panels and presentations from CROs, chief investment officers, and chief executives at re/insurers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- A keynote address on the future of artificial intelligence
- Dealing with inflationary risk
- Geopolitics and the implications of a polarised political landscape
- The fallout from the banking stress in the US
- Headwinds for CROs and the long-term outlook for the insurance industry
- Operational and cyber resilience in the supply chain – rethinking third-party risk
- Human capital risks
- Navigating sustainability risks and opportunities
- Risks and opportunities in the commercial real estate space
- Liquidity risk management in the new rate environment
To view the agenda and register for the conference, please click here.