Join Insurance Asset Risk, InsuranceERM’s sister publication, this Thursday (25 March) at 3pm GMT for a free webinar – in association with asset manager DWS – on what makes private real estate debt attractive for the insurance portfolio.
The webinar will discuss how real estate as an asset class is undergoing changes brought on by Covid-19 with some sectors becoming more prominent, and how this impacts the investment decision-making process.
It will also explain how sourcing assets and understanding the regulatory environment, to create an optimised portfolio with an efficient capital charge, requires expertise.
The webinar will be moderated by Insurance Asset Risk’s editor, Vincent Huck.
Like all Insurance Asset Risk and InsuranceERM webinars, there will be opportunities to ask our panellists questions and share best practice.
Confirmed speakers for the webinar are:
- Huayin Liu, chief investment officer at Una Seguros
- Lucas Cais, senior investment manager at Zurich Insurance Group
- Silvana Chilelli, CEO of Eurizon Capital Real Assets (Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
- Marlon Rockenfeller, head of insurance strategy and advisory at DWS
- Jens Witzke, head product specialists alternative fixed income at DWS