InsuranceERM is inviting entries from insurance technology providers that wish to be listed in our 2019-2020 Technology Guide.
The guide includes software that helps insurers with:
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Catastrophe modelling
- Data management
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic/risk scenario generator (ESG)
- End-to-end ERM
- Exposure management
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- Internal/external reporting
- Operational risk management
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Reserving solution
- Risk management
- Solvency II solution
- Spreadsheet risk management
- Stress testing
- Cyber risk management
- Climate risk management
We are also seeking listings for solutions that assist insurers with the implementation of the IFRS 17 insurance accounting standard.
The guide will be published on InsuranceERM’s website and in the autumn print issue of InsuranceERM.
To read last year’s InsuranceERM technology guide, click here
If you wish to be considered for inclusion, in InsuranceERM’s 2019-2020 technology guide please email [email protected]
The deadline for entries is Thursday 15 August.