InsuranceERM is inviting entries from insurance technology providers that wish to be listed in our Technology Guide.
The Guide includes software that helps insurers with:
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Catastrophe modelling
- Data management
- Economic capital aggregation
- Economic/risk scenario generator (ESG)
- End-to-end ERM
- Solvency II solution
- Exposure management
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- Internal/external reporting
- Operational risk management
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Reserving solution
- Risk management
- Spreadsheet risk management
- Stress testing
We are also seeking listings for solutions that assist insurers with implementation of the IFRS 17 accounting standard.
The guide is published online here and in the September issue of InsuranceERM.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion, please contact [email protected]
The deadline for entries is Friday 24 August.