InsuranceERM is pleased to launch the inaugural Americas awards recognising the very best in insurance risk management, actuarial and risk modelling practices, as well as the leading service providers in the Americas markets.
The InsuranceERM Americas Awards 2020 provide an opportunity for individuals, companies and teams to shine and be recognised for their contributions, innovation and commitment to insurance risk management excellence.
They follow the same template as our prestigious European awards, which have been running for several years.
An independent team of judges – comprising industry experts on risk, actuarial and culture matters from across the Americas regions – will decide the individual, team and company winners of the InsuranceERM Americas Awards 2020.
Winners will be announced on the InsuranceERM website at the end of June 2020 and will be featured in the 2020 summer edition of the magazine.
The deadline for entries is 3 April 2020.
So, if you think you, a colleague, your team, your company, your supplier or your client deserve an award for an outstanding contribution to the industry, nominate them by clicking this link
There is no charge to enter the InsuranceERM Americas Awards.
InsuranceERM Americas Awards 2020 categories:
People and team
· Actuarial team of the year
· Chief actuary of the year
· Chief risk officer of the year
· Lifetime achievement of the year
· Risk team of the year
· Young actuarial professional of the year
· Young risk professional of the year
· Alternative capital deal maker of the year (ILS / collateralised reinsurance)
· Climate risk initiative of the year
· Insurer of the year – based on their approach to risk and capital management
· Reinsurer of the year – based on their approach to risk and capital management
· Insurance asset manager of the year
· Diversity initiative of the year
· Risk innovation of the year by a re/insurer
· Risk consultancy of the year
· Actuarial modelling solution of the year
· Analytics solution of the year
· Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
· Cloud technology solution of the year
· Cyber solution of the year
· Data solution of the year
· ERM end-to-end solution of the year
· ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
· Operational risk solution of the year
· Regulatory reporting software of the year
· Stress scenarios software of the year
When submitting your nominations, you will be asked to:
- Select a category
- Provide the name of the person, company, team, system you are nominating
- Provide up to 200 words to highlight and summarise why the nominee should win
- Provide between 750-850 words to evidence and showcase what makes your nominee stand out from the crowd and worthy of an award. Case studies and practical examples are encouraged.
- You can upload supporting material such as charts, graphs, photos (in pdf, Excel, Word) to support your written entry
For more information on the judging process, click here
Winning an InsuranceERM Americas Award marks you out as a leader in your field!