- A new chapter for Solvency II's SFCR
- Who's to blame for the US insurance crisis?
- PE-owned insurers more likely to push regulatory boundaries
- Allianz announces net-zero transition plan and environmentalists label it "ambitious"
- The Bank of England's problem with pension superfunds is... insurers
- Only one week until the Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference!
- Ortec Finance loses three senior climate and ESG experts to MSCI - UPDATED
- Major barriers to enter the UK bulk annuity market
- RVS 2023: Inflation still key macroeconomic risk for insurers, warns Swiss Re
- EY appoints UK insurance and actuarial leaders