Why insurers do ERM
What objectives do insurers have when they establish their enterprise risk management programmes? Dave Ingram polled the industry and shares his results
US Aggregation Method framework ready for launch
The wheels are in motion to fix the Aggregation Method for the US and for once everyone seems happy. Gary Anderson, commissioner of the Massachusetts Division of Insurance, talks about the process towards one global capital standard
Lapse risk and capital management strategies: rewriting the script
Mass lapse risk has returned to haunt European life insurers, prompted a rethink of the approach to risk and capital management, as Luca Tres explains in the second of this two-part series
Lapse risk and capital management strategies: back in the spotlight
Mass lapse risk has returned to haunt European life insurers, prompted a rethink of the approach to risk and capital management, as Luca Tres explains in the first of this two-part series
- A new chapter for Solvency II's SFCR
- Who's to blame for the US insurance crisis?
- Ex-Swiss Re employee wins £1.3m from tribunal for sexual discrimination
- PE-owned insurers more likely to push regulatory boundaries
- Allianz announces net-zero transition plan and environmentalists label it "ambitious"
- Only one week until the Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference!
- The Bank of England's problem with pension superfunds is... insurers
- Major barriers to enter the UK bulk annuity market
- RVS 2023: Inflation still key macroeconomic risk for insurers, warns Swiss Re
- Ortec Finance loses three senior climate and ESG experts to MSCI - UPDATED