The sky's the limit for "extremely hectic" PRT market
Pension risk transfer (PRT) experts say markets in the UK, US and the Netherlands will continue to soar - but there are factors that may help or hinder growth, as Paul Walsh reports
Petra Hielkema discusses sustainability in Solvency II, transition plans and greenwashing
The chair of the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority sits down with Joshua Geer to share her views on how sustainability can be implemented in Solvency II, why she is not pushing for transition plans and the regulatory scope for greenwashing
Mass policy surrenders remain a blight on Europe's life insurers
But reinsurers are stepping in to help manage lapse risk, and the EU's insurance chief is sanguine about the threat, as Christopher Cundy and Joshua Geer report
Insurers' TCFD reporting: differences, similarities and highlights
Now that many insurers have released their Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure reporting for the year, Joshua Geer compares the results and picks out highlights across the four pillars of the framework
- A new chapter for Solvency II's SFCR
- Who's to blame for the US insurance crisis?
- Ex-Swiss Re employee wins £1.3m from tribunal for sexual discrimination
- PE-owned insurers more likely to push regulatory boundaries
- Allianz announces net-zero transition plan and environmentalists label it "ambitious"
- Only one week until the Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference!
- The Bank of England's problem with pension superfunds is... insurers
- Major barriers to enter the UK bulk annuity market
- RVS 2023: Inflation still key macroeconomic risk for insurers, warns Swiss Re
- Ortec Finance loses three senior climate and ESG experts to MSCI - UPDATED