Why insurers do ERM
What objectives do insurers have when they establish their enterprise risk management programmes? Dave Ingram polled the industry and shares his results
Who's to blame for the US insurance crisis?
Is the growing US property insurance crisis caused by greedy insurers or sleepy regulators? Sarfraz Thind speaks to industry and consumer groups to get their perspectives
A new chapter for Solvency II's SFCR
Modifications to the solvency and financial condition report (SFCR) have been mooted in the UK and EU, although insurers and users have urged caution on any potential changes. Paul Walsh reports
Canopius's Sheldon Lacy: risk functions connect the dots, so the business can thrive
The speciality re/insurer's CRO discusses with Ronan McCaughey how a structured programme of transformation has impacted the risk function, and how it's making progress on climate risk and DEI
- A new chapter for Solvency II's SFCR
- Who's to blame for the US insurance crisis?
- Ex-Swiss Re employee wins £1.3m from tribunal for sexual discrimination
- PE-owned insurers more likely to push regulatory boundaries
- Allianz announces net-zero transition plan and environmentalists label it "ambitious"
- Only one week until the Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference!
- The Bank of England's problem with pension superfunds is... insurers
- Major barriers to enter the UK bulk annuity market
- RVS 2023: Inflation still key macroeconomic risk for insurers, warns Swiss Re
- Ortec Finance loses three senior climate and ESG experts to MSCI - UPDATED