InsuranceERM's Spring 2022 issue is available to download.
Highlights from this quarter's issue include:
- The InsuranceERM UK & Europe Awards: read all the award citations and statements from the winners
- Regulators investigate the private equity-insurer love-in: why the tide of private equity capital into the US life insurance sector is attracting regulatory attention
- The shock of war: a review of how Russia's invasion of Ukraine has created additional risks for global re/insurers - and how Ukraine's industry is faring in wartime
- Legacy life books: an in-depth investigation into how life insurers can improve their management of legacy books
- ESG underwriting and data: interviews with insurers Aspen and Chaucer about integrating environmental, social and governance factors into their decision making
- Plus articles on: China's C-Ross regime, LDTI adoption in the US, catastrophe and climate modelling insurtech Reask, and the review of S&P's capital model
If you are not a subscriber to InsuranceERM, please sign up for a free no obligation one-month trial. If you have previously taken a trial and would like access, please email [email protected].