InsuranceERM's summer 2022 issue is available to download. Highlights from this quarter's issue include:
- The InsuranceERM Americas Awards: read all the award citations, innovations and corporate statements from the winners
- C-Ross Phase II: Review of the overhaul to China's prudential rules and the regulatory influence that can be exerted over how insurers underwrite and invest
- CRO profile: Interview with Sarah Williams, the chief risk officer of Guardian Life, one of the largest US mutual life and health insurers
- Reinsurance risk: In-depth analysis how a reinsurer default could affect insurer balance sheets – and how the management of this risk could be improved
- Solvency II: Experts explain why there is scepticism about the UK's Solvency II reforms and whether the redesign will make any difference
- Plus articles on: insurers' approaches to managing biodiversity risk; the battle for US climate regulation; Australia faces up to un-insurability threat; progress report on the transition from fossil fuel underwriting
If you are not a subscriber to InsuranceERM, please sign up for a free no obligation one-month trial. If you have previously taken a trial and would like access, please email [email protected].