InsuranceERM's winter 2021 issue is available to download.
Highlights from this quarter's issue include:
- Future pandemic risk pools. An all-encompassing risk pool for future pandemics is all but dead. However, public support remains available for smaller schemes
- IFRS 17 essentials: InsuranceERM summarises this year's important developments in IFRS 17 – and what to expect in the 12 months before the standard comes into effect
- Eiopa's Petra Hielkema: stress tests and Orsas are good for climate risk management. The chair of the EU insurance authority discusses sustainability and stress testing
- Key insights, best practice and learnings from InsuranceERM's Insurance Risk & Capital EMEA 2021 conference
- Climate change's threat to longevity: The relationship between the environment and human health is a growing topic for life insurers
- Inflation has been rising throughout 2021 driven by economic recovery and surging energy prices. InsuranceERM asks how insurers are dealing with the risk
If you are not a subscriber to InsuranceERM, please sign up for a free no obligation one-month trial. If you have previously taken a trial and would like access, please email [email protected].