Insurers are under immense pressure from regulators, stakeholders and consumers to become more sustainable and understand the risks and opportunities from climate change and biodiversity loss.
This is also an area where thinking is evolving fast. In this special supplement, InsuranceERM in partnership with Mazars and Moody's Analytics, has compiled a snapshot of best practice around climate and sustainability strategy, risk analysis and disclosures.
Featured in this supplement are articles on:
- Climate reporting becomes the new normal
- How to approach climate scenario analysis
- Best practice on transition plans
- Considering nature and biodiversity risks alongside climate risks
- Insurers' strategy to reach net zero
- CNP Assurances' planet and people-focused approach to annual reporting
- Why an engagement strategy is essential in the move to net zero
- Review of insurers' TCFD reporting