We are delighted to announce that our fifth annual Data for ERM & Solvency II conference will take place on June 2017 in London.
Attend this year's summit and hear from Regulators and insurance firms to equip yourself with the latest thinking, practical guidance and insights into the current data management challenges.
Some of the forward thinking sessions of this year include:
- What can an insurer learn from InsurTech now?
- Regulatory perspective 2017
- The Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR): delivering more transparency to Stakeholders
- What are the challenges being faced in collecting data for Solvency II
- Uncharted territory: risk modelling in the context of ultra low interest rates
- Data regulation - the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its impact on the insurance industry
- Lessons learnt from the submission of the first annual returns under Solvency II
- The rise of the Data Scientist and risk-related technology
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anne Leslie-Bini, Associate Director, BearingPoint
- Dr Christian Dahmen, Chief Risk Officer Health, Munich Re
- Dr Dean Buckner, Data Specialist, Prudential Regulation Authority
- Dr. Mojca Piškurić, Deputy Director, Insurance Supervision Agency, Slovenia
- Grant Mitchell, Chief Actuary General Insurance, Co-op Insurance
- Hamaad Shah, Lead Data Scientist, QBE Europe
- Kevin Borrett, Chief Risk Officer, Advantage Insurance Company Ltd, Gibraltar
- Roger Dix, Chief Risk Officer, Wesleyan
Last year the following insurers attended this event: Achmea, AIG, Allianz, ArgoGlobal, Assicurazioni Generali, Aviva, Chaucer Syndicates, Chubb, Darta Savings Life Assurance, Delta Lloyd Group, FM Insurance, General Re, Gjensidige, Hiscox, Just Retirement, Legal & General, Munich Re, NFU Mutual, NN Group, Phoenix Group, RiverStone, Royal London Group, Swiss Re, Talbot Underwriting, The Co-operative Insurance, Tokio Marine Kiln, Torus, Vitality Health, Wesleyan, Zurich...
Plus the following regulators joined the discussion: Bank of England, Central Bank of Ireland, De Nederlandsche Bank, EIOPA, European Central Bank, Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein, Italian Insurance Supervisory Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority.
2016 delegate profile
2016 main topics covered:
Who should attend:
"Very well done" - Direct Line Group
Register by Monday 1 April to receive a 20% early bird discount.
Subscribers receive a 40% discount**. This is applied to the early bird rate if registering before 28 April.
**The discount will be automatically applied when subscribers are logged in.
Don't miss out!
Take a free trial to www.insuranceerm.com to read news and articles of relevance for the people who run insurance and reinsurance companies and those that service and advise them. We add to this analysis and technical papers to enable CFOs, CROs, risk managers, Heads of Solvency, actuaries and others to carry out their jobs in a more informed way.