InsuranceERM is pleased to announce that its fifth annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference will take place in New York on 16 September 2019.
This annual conference is the premier event for event for CROs, Chief Actuaries and Regulators in the North American insurance market and will bring you up to date with the latest thinking on the most pressing issues facing risk professionals today.
We hope you will join us to debate the priorities, trends and challenges for the North American insurance industry.
Attend this event to:
- Discuss the key issues in enterprise risk management
- Debate the present and future challenges facing the insurance industry
- Network with your peers - 80% of the attendees are re/insurers and regulators
- Hear from 25+ expert speakers
"Very good + interesting + relevant agenda with excellent speakers" - Build America Mutual
Some of the topics that will be discussed this year include:
- Navigating ERM challenges and making the most of opportunities ahead
- The digital tech revolution and amplification of operational risk
- M&A and InsurTech – how is it reshaping the industry?
- Cybersecurity: the ongoing hurdles to assessing risk
- Data, data everywhere - how predictive analytics and innovation are transforming ERM
- Using stress testing and scenario analysis in an ERM strategy
- Successfully leading the risk function in a complex world
- The driving forces behind risk-based capital and economic modelling
- GAAP targeted improvements, CECL and LDTI
- NAIC update on the Life Actuarial Task Force
The full agenda will be available soon. For more information please contact [email protected]
"This was a high quality event" - Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Who should attend:
Take a free trial to www.insuranceerm.com to read news and articles of relevance for the people who run insurance and reinsurance companies and those that service and advise them. We add to this analysis and technical papers to enable CFOs, CROs, risk managers, Heads of Solvency, actuaries and others to carry out their jobs in a more informed way.