The fourth annual Insurance Risk and Capital conference is the premier event for insurance C-level executives and risk teams. The practitioners' conference offers insights from thought leaders into the present and future challenges facing the industry.
"Surprisingly thought-provoking" - Bank of England
Hosted by InsuranceERM, this event will explore strategies for risk and capital management in the insurance sector.
***Latest updates***: new keynote speakers announced
- Tom Wilson, Group CRO at Allianz, will be interviewed on the role of the CRO and two lucky audience members will receive a signed copy of his book “Value and capital management”
- Neil Eckert, Chairman, AMP (and Former CEO & Founder, Brit Insurance) will speak on the future of insurance
- Erik Vynckier, Board member of the Foresters Friendly Society will present a keynote address on achieving profit and growth in a low yield environment
- Sarah Goddard, Secretary General at AMICE will provide the regulatory keynote address
Keynote addresses include:
- The future of insurance
- Regulatory keynote
- Achieving profit and growth in a low yield environment
Panel sessions will cover:
- The outlook for the insurance industry post Solvency II
- Post Solvency II: what does business as usual look like in terms of model validation and reporting?
- Examining the process required to make a major model change
- How confident are we that our risk frameworks are fit for purpose?
- Embedding the identification and modelling of emerging risks into routine risk management
- Low interest and the search for yield
- Assessing and encouraging a culture of good conduct
- Measuring and managing the organisation’s risk culture
- The living ORSA: securing additional advantage for the business
- Meeting regulatory reporting requirements
- Examining the differences in the regulatory landscape across Europe
- InsurTech: the risks and rewards of digitalising the insurance industry
- And more...Click here for the agenda
Our panel of experts:
Click here to view the full list of speakers
"Really good conference, well run & presented. Good balance between panel session & subjected presentations" - LV=
Subscribers receive a 40% discount. The discount will be automatically applied when subscribers are logged in.
The regulatory aspects post-Solvency II and the implications of Brexit; the role of the CRO and; incorporating emerging risk modelling into routine risk management are three key topics that have been covered by InsuranceERM over the past two months.
The below three free articles from InsuranceERM delve into these areas which will also be discussed at the conference:
Declining UK influence suggests far-reaching Solvency II reforms
Ahead of the June referendum that saw Britain vote to leave the EU, European National supervisors argued that looming reviews of the standard formula and the
The "new" role of the CRO
In June we caught up with MetLife's Lukas Ziewer to discuss the role of CRO. In this interview Lukas explains the efficiencies that restructuring its operations ahead of Solvency II created and how the role of the CRO has changed dramatically now that Solvency II