InsuranceERM is pleased to announce that its second Insurance Risk & Capital Bermuda conference will take place at the Rosewood Bermuda on 2 October 2018.
Bermuda is the third largest insurance market globally. It is the domicile of many of the world's leading insurance and reinsurance companies; it has successfully built an enhanced regulatory framework for commercial insurers and reinsurers and, as an insurance centre, it has established a reputation for being entrepreneurial and at the cutting edge of insuring new risks.
However, with political change in the US and Brexit in Europe, new questions have been raised in the past few months as to the effect these will have on the Bermudan market and what risks and opportunities this offers the insurance community, not just in Bermuda but globally.
Attend this premier event for CROs, Chief Actuaries and Regulators to debate on the most pressing issues facing risk professionals.
Some topics covered during the day include:
- Where do re/insurers stand as we enter 2019?
- How have the latest regulations changed the industry and how can we be best prepared for new ones?
- Lessons learnt from BMA’s insurance regulatory sandbox and innovation hub
- Alternative capital solutions
- Growth of the life insurance market in Bermuda
- Discussing the latest trends and market changes
- Digitisation and the impact on the re/insurance market
- Cyber re/insurance risk – challenges and opportunities
- What the future re/insurance landscape looks like
- ABIR’s vision on the industry’s exciting future