10 Must-Have GRC Capabilities for Insurance Firms
Access this eBook from Camms to uncover 10 technology capabilities that every insurance firm should be using to streamline & automate their GRC processes.
Translating long-term climate scenarios to short-term market stresses
Climate scenarios have typically focused on long-term financial impacts. But are insurers missing exposures by being too narrow in their analysis? Moody's Analytics propose a modeling structure, to identify the material short-term market impacts.
Considering Climate Risk Uncertainty in Portfolio Construction
In the final article from a series of six on climate scenario modeling, Moody's Analytics compares scenarios for climate risk in investment portfolio construction.
Analyzing and Attributing Climate Change Impacts on Asset Returns
In the fifth in a series of six articles on climate scenario modeling, Moody's Analytics explores the impact of physical and transition risk on asset returns.
Expanding Beyond the Network for Greening the Financial System
In the fourth in a series of six articles on climate scenario modeling, Moody's Analytics address the importance of broadening your analysis.
How to Choose the Right Climate Model
In this article, Moody's Analytics explore different approaches to scenario modelling to achieve the appropriate analysis for your end goal.
Achieving a balanced view of climate risk
This article from Moody's Analytics, discusses how to achieve a balanced view of climate risk with bottom-up and top-down analysis for SAA, the ORSA and TCFD reporting.
Economy shows resilience to recent cyber attacks, but major events remain a risk
Cyber is one of the most significant risks facing enterprises in the 21st Century - it is the number one risk for most enterprises today and that risk is ever-increasing. In the decade ahead, we will continue to connect the internet to our homes, offices, manufacturing facilities and cities, with existential risks to businesses and the global economy.
The winners and losers of climate transition
In this article, Moody's Analytics explore asset class sectoral level impacts using top-down modelling, to tackle climate in risk management and strategic asset allocation
How to Operationalize Sustainability Commitments
On March 20, 2023, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) issued its Synthesis Report of the Sixth Assessment Report, which summarized the current state of knowledge around climate change, its widespread impacts and risks, and the need for climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Paris Agreement "missed a trick" by failing to create standard-setting organisations, says Swiss Re CEO
- Risk recruiters try to stop people "falling into" insurance
- UK insurers brace for FCA's impending greenwashing crackdown
- Winners of the InsuranceERM UK & Europe 2024 awards revealed
- Unipol aims to buy UnipolSai outright, and eliminate group's holding company structure
- The role of the risk function in business planning
- Fairfax announces best results in history as it counters Muddy Waters' attack
- CRO of the year: Vishal Desai
- Prudential Financial seals $4.9bn bulk annuity deal with Shell USA
- UK authorities investigate Aviva and AIG Life merger