Conning - FIRM® Portfolio Analyzer
Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Economic / risk scenario generator
- Internal/external reporting
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Solvency II solution
- Stress and scenario testing
- Strategic Asset Allocation
Type of platform
Other features - does your offering facilitate
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Replicating portfolios
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
The annual subscription fee depends upon the required software features, the number of users, and the range of economies to be modelled.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
The software can be downloaded, installed, and licensed in less than an hour. Implementation time is dependent on client needs, with clients often able to start producing meaningful management reports within a couple of months.
Conning’s FIRM® Portfolio Analyzer models dynamic multi-portfolio trading strategies and strategic asset analyses.
North America: Lorraine Hritcko - [email protected]
Europe: Mark Saunders - [email protected]