Software Alliance - Mo.net Cloud Modelling Service
Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Data management
- End-to-end ERM
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- IFRS 17 solution
- Internal/external reporting
- LDTI solution
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Reserving solution
- Solvency II solution
- Stress and scenario testing
- Front / back office illustrations and calculations
Type of platform
Other features - does your offering facilitate
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Replicating portfolios
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
The Mo.net Cloud Modelling Portal provides access to all components of the Mo.net platform on a pay-as-you-go basis through a range of “recipes”. Recipes can include both infrastructure and Mo.net licences, or infrastructure only, allowing existing customers to benefit from PaaS / IaaS capability. The cost of each recipe depends entirely on the infrastructure and licences selected by the end-user.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
New cloud recipes can be provisioned in a few minutes via the web-based portal. Once provisioned, the software and hardware can be accessed from any device.
For clients with more complex needs, our team of specialised consultants are at your disposal to offer expert assistance, ensuring a seamless implementation process.