Software Alliance - Mo.net Quotations Service
Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- End-to-end ERM
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- IFRS 17 solution
- LDTI solution
- Portfolio analysis/hedging
- Solvency II solution
- Stress and scenario testing
- Front / back office illustrations and calculations
Type of platform
Other features - does your offering facilitate
- Least-squares Monte Carlo
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Replicating portfolios
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
The vast majority of our clients install the software without any support from Software Alliance, other than by using our comprehensive installation, configuration and end-user documentation. The licence fees for the Mo.net Quotations Service vary depending on the number of cores of the host environment.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
New implementations take no more than a few minutes to download, install and activate via our website.
For clients with more complex needs, our team of specialised consultants are at your disposal to offer expert assistance, ensuring a seamless implementation process.
Enterprise integration, flexibility and performance with Mo.net Quotations Service