Eigengrey - RISKflo
Type of System
- Governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
- IFRS 17 solution
- Operational risk management
- Third Party Risk Management, CPS 220, CPS 230
Type of platform
Other features - does your offering facilitateIFRS 17
What are the typical implementation costs?
Cost and time-to-value is 60-70% below existing approaches, generated by RISKflo no-code and self-serve platform methodology. This is demonstrated in previous implementations.
The two categories of RISKflo implementations include (i) Off-the Shelf and (ii) User-Defined frameworks/solutions. Both require implementation training and business analyst resources as described below:
- Off-the shelf: Depending on framework complexity, implementation requires administrator training (1xFTE) that can range from 1 to 3 days and business analysis (1-3xFTE’s) to configure ranging from 1 to 3 weeks.
- User Defined: Depending on framework complexity, implementation requires administrator training that can range from 1 to 3 days (1xFTE) and business analysis (1-3xFTE’s) to design and configure ranging from 3 to 6 weeks.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
Off-the shelf: 1 to 3 weeks.
User Defined: 3 to 6 weeks.
(all depending on solution complexity)
Please name companies that use the system/solution
Leading global financial institutions, covering 57 countries and supporting 10,000 plus users.