Sinalys - CALFITEC
Type of System
- Asset/liability management
- Capital modelling
- Data management
- Economic / risk scenario generator
- End-to-end ERM
- IAS 19
- IFRS 17 solution
- Internal/external reporting
- Operational risk management
- Reserving solution
- Solvency II solution
- Stress testing
Type of platform
Other features - the offering facilitates:
- NAIC Principle-based reserving
- NAIC RMORSA
- Solvency II internal model
- Solvency II standard formula
What are the typical implementation costs?
2 pricing approaches to implement IFRS 17 for a tactical solution are available :
- A package of € 300,000 excluding VAT for 6 months of use of our cloud sandbox including 30 days of support.
- The solution rental for € 50,000 excluding VAT per month for a minimum 3-month subscription renewable once by tacit agreement at the same cost. The support services are proposed on a direct basis at a rate of € 1,300 excluding VAT per day of service.
These prices correspond to a medium insurance group. Don’t hesitate to ask for your own pricing.
How long does your software take to implement on site?
We consider a 6 month project for a single entity. The access to Calfitec with its IFRS 17 module is available 10 days after signing the contract.
Please name companies that use the system/solution
SPIRICA, GROUPAMA, AG2R LA MONDIALE, GROUPE PASTEUR MUTUALITE, OCIRP and UNEO
Calfitec is an actuarial and modelling tool for reserving, Solvency 2 and IFRS17 including reports and posting.