- PE-owned insurers more likely to push regulatory boundaries
- The Bank of England's problem with pension superfunds is... insurers
- Allianz announces net-zero transition plan and environmentalists label it "ambitious"
- Bermuda rewrites the rulebook
- EY appoints UK insurance and actuarial leaders
- Ortec Finance loses three senior climate and ESG experts to MSCI - UPDATED
- Major barriers to enter the UK bulk annuity market
- Expanding Beyond the Network for Greening the Financial System
- RVS 2023: Inflation still key macroeconomic risk for insurers, warns Swiss Re
- Phoenix partially delays H1 results following IFRS 17 "complexity"