Nominations for the InsuranceERM Americas 2021 Awards close today, Friday 9 April - so hurry and submit your entry!
InsuranceERM's 2021 Americas awards recognise the very best in insurance risk management, actuarial and risk modelling practices, as well as the leading service providers in the Americas.
The InsuranceERM Americas Awards 2021 offer an opportunity for individuals, companies and teams to be recognised for their contributions, innovation and commitment to insurance risk management excellence.
An independent team of judges – comprising insurance experts from across the Americas regions - will decide all the winners.
This year we are particularly looking for examples of excellence in responding to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Winners will be announced on InsuranceERM's website in late June and will feature in InsuranceERM’s summer print issue.
The deadline for entries is today - 9 APRIL 2021.
This year's award categories are as follows:
Individual and team
- Actuarial team of the year
- Chief actuary of the year
- Chief risk officer of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
- Risk team of the year
- Young actuarial professional of the year
- Young risk professional of the year
- Alternative capital deal-maker of the year (ILS / collateralised reinsurance)
- Climate risk initiative of the year
- Diversity initiative of the year
- Insurer of the year – based on their approach to risk and capital management
- Insurance asset manager of the year
- Reinsurer of the year – based on their approach to risk and capital management
- Risk innovation of the year by a re/insurer
- Risk consultancy of the year
- Actuarial modelling solution of the year
- Analytics solution of the year
- Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
- Cloud technology solution of the year
- Cyber solution of the year
- Data solution of the year
- ERM end-to-end solution of the year
- ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
- *NEW* LDTI solution of the year
- Operational risk solution of the year
- Regulatory reporting software of the year
- Stress scenarios software of the year
If you think you, a colleague, your team, your company, your supplier or your client deserves recognition for an outstanding contribution to the industry, enter now by clicking here.
Impressing our judging panel requires an evidence-based approach explaining what achievements deserve acknowledgment – and why they stand out from the rest of the market.
To help you when submitting an entry, read 10 steps on how to win an InsuranceERM Award.
For more information on the entry process, click here.