Day two of InsuranceERM’s Insurance Risk and Capital Americas virtual conference gets underway at 11am (EDT) and 4pm (BST) today.
The event features three tracks covering all aspects of risk, investment, and environmental, social and governance factors (ESG) impacting insurers.
The virtual conference will feature insightful discussions covering best practice for re/insurers in the Americas and their senior risk and capital management teams.
Highlights from today's sessions include a keynote address from Sun Life's chief investment officer Randy Brown who will discuss how insurers can promote sustainability and how to measure ESG risk.
Other topics coming up on today’s agenda include:
- Meaningful ways to measure the financial impacts of climate risk
- Implementing a green investment policy
- Aligning diversity and inclusion policies
- US engagement on the global insurance capital standard
- Innovation around machine learning and artificial intelligence
Today's conference begins at 11am (EDT) and runs until 2.50pm (EDT)
To register and view the agenda for all the conference sessions, click here.